Work Time Efficiency
On the Reports [1.1.] > Work Time Efficiency [1.2.] page you can find information about the work efficiency of users.
The efficiency of users is calculated based on:
- project activity
- calls: call statistics are produced based on Android sync
Closing date of Task [2.1.]
Select a period that you want to examine.
Follow days [2.2.]
Select an option to examine how users’ work efficiency has changed x days after the closing date of the task.
Choose an Owner from the system or select the Everyone option.
If you select an owner, you can examine the efficiency of a particular user (salesperson).
The following aspects are examined:
- Customer Acquisition: leads became customers during the period that you examine
- Customer Retention: clients remained customers during the period that you examine
- Customer loss: customers became “Lost” during the period that you examine
- Other: no changes were made.
If you click on a number in the table, all relevant cards are listed.